You are very welcome to the "weber website" (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests. Please Read the following:
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
Privacy protection policy content, including how this website handles personally identifiable information collected when you use website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participate in the management of this website.
2. Collection, processing and utilization of personal data
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; With written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
When you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, this website will retain the name, email address, contact information and usage time you provide.
During general browsing, the server will record relevant behaviors by itself, including the IP address of the connected device you use, usage time, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services, This record is for internal use and will never be released to the public.
In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but it does not involve specific Personal Information.
3. Data Protection
The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary safety protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your personal data. The relevant processing personnel of the data have signed a confidentiality contract, and those who violate the confidentiality obligation will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will actually comply.
4. External links of the website
The web pages of this website provide network links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
5. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not subject to this limitation.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
· With your written consent.
· The law expressly stipulates.
· To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
· Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interests, and the data is processed by the provider or collected and the specific party cannot be identified based on the method of disclosure.
· When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the disclosure of your personal information by the website management unit is for identification, contact or legal action. Necessary.
· Beneficial to your interests.
· When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and use our cookies in your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the function item of your browser to If the setting is high, the writing of cookies can be rejected, but it may cause some functions of the website to be unable to perform normally.
7. the use of third-party SDK
The live broadcast function of our website uses the YouTube API to access the YouTube platform. You can read the YouTube Terms of Service
, and GOOGLE Security Settings
to understand how it may use and process your personal information.
Our website provides Google Ads account authorization and advertising creative content management functions. You can learn how it may use and process your personal information by visiting the Google Ads Terms of Service
and Google API Service User Data Policy
The use of information obtained by our website from Google APIs strictly complies with the Google API Services User Data Policy, including Google's limited use requirements
1. Restrict your use of data to provide or improve user-facing features prominently in the user interface of the requesting application;
2. No transmission of data is permitted except to provide or improve your appropriate access or user-facing functionality, or for security purposes, or to comply with applicable laws, with the user's consent;
3. Do not allow others to read the data, unless you obtain the user's affirmative consent in advance to view specific messages, files or other data;
Our website integrates the Facebook account to quickly log in, and reads your open information (nickname, avatar, etc.) on a third -party account to ensure that we can create an account for you.
in order to understand how they handle your data and those data they might share with us.Attachment 1: "Third-Party SDK Instructions"
8. The right to know and the right to delete data
For any of the above personal information, you can request to know what personal information we have collected, disclosed, used and authorized, and you can also request us to delete your personal information at any time.
To exercise your right to know and to delete, please compose an email with "personal data" in the subject line and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit your request.
We need to verify your identity before processing your request. In order to verify your identity, we need you to provide relevant matching information that you hold in our system. In some cases, such as when we cannot identify you, we may deny your request to exercise the right to know and the right to delete.
After confirming your request and identity, we will delete (and instruct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our system records, and we will not retain your information except as necessary for the following: to complete your transaction, To detect security issues or fraud, to correct errors, to comply with legal obligations, to exercise free speech or other rights under law, or for other legally relevant matters.